Friday, April 10, 2009

I'm Thinking of You

My Darling Mumsie, I am thinking of you today. You are one of the bravest most lovely people I know. You are not alone, my sweet little Mums. I love you more than words can say--and I know there are a lot of people out there who love you, who value you, and who care about you.

I am so grateful I have you for my Mother. You are wise and winsome. Even when you are sad you express yourself with elegance. You are wonderful. I love your heart.

You can read my Mom's fascinating blog, Everybody Loves a Story, at http://evagibson.blogspot.com/!

3 comments:

Suzy's Vintage Attic said...

Hello
How lovely of you to dedicate this post to your Mother. Very thoughtful thing to do and something I am sure your Mother will be moved by.
Have a lovely Easter
Isabelle x

Catherine said...

Very touching words to your mother; She's certainly and absolutly proud to read this.
Have a nice week-end and Happy Easter.

Lois said...

Your mother raised a wonderful daughter!