Friday, June 19, 2009

I Love My Rug -Postcard Friendship Friday

The beauteous lady is truly lovely, and seems to have great affection for that bearskin rug she's leaning against. If you enlarge the picture, you can see the look on her face belies the body language of her pose. In fact, the expression on her face is a little unsettling. (Eeek!)

Somehow, though, something about this postcard makes me laugh. I don't know what it is, except the title I Love My Rug totally fits! (grin)

Happy Postcard Friendship Friday!

LINKING UP:  You can put your link in any time between now and next Thursday.  Postcard Friendship Friday is open for the entire week! 

  * BADGE:  When you submit a postcard, be sure to put a link back to this page.  You can copy and paste the PFF badge, which has the link embedded.  Thank you!
*THEMES:  You don't have to stick to the theme I choose each Friday.  Just put up the postcards you love and tell us why you like them!
 

A REMINDER:  Links which do not have to do with Postcard Friendship  Friday will be removedLinks which advertise various products will share that same fateAny and all suspicious links will be reported to Blogspot then deleted.









11 comments:

viridian said...

Quite décolleté, n'est-ce pas?

Blogaire said...

Would I be right in thinking this lovely postcard dates from the 1920's? The lady reminds of the beautiful actresses in early Charlie Chaplin movies from that era.
Happy PFF.

Aimee said...

She does seem to like that rug doesn't she?
Great card! Happy PFF!

Postcardy said...

Is that a risque French postcard?

Marie Reed said...

She needs to buy that rub dinner first! You're a wonderful nut my dear! Happy PFF!

Anonymous said...

she really likes the rug, haha. i like the postcard :D

have a nice weekend xx

Vicky said...

A pretty lady with a furry rug, lovely vintage postcard.
Have a beautiful week.

Clytie said...

I think what makes me laugh is the look on her face. I think maybe her significant other is watching her pose, and she's trying to make him jealous!

Debby said...

LOL...great card!
Debby

Deann said...

She looks like she's reaching down the crack in the couch to find some change. LOL
Sorry but that was my first thought when I saw her. Love those vamp pictures!
Have a wonderful weekend.

Kristin - The Goat said...

It is a funny postcard!