Sunday, April 10, 2011

Many Good Wishes - Sunday Scan


This is one of Grandma Gladys' lovely cards.  When she moved away to Washington State, she left her boxes of cards with me.  How I have treasured them.  I saved them all--some I have used, others have become a part of my card collection.  This Get Well Card is one of those.

Today is the second Sunday for Al's wonderful new meme.   I think it is a lovely idea--since so many of us use the scanner every day.  Check out "Al's Photography Blog" and his fascinating meme Sunday Scans!

3 comments:

Al said...

That is a beautiful card. I have always liked attractive cards like this, without too much syrupy rhymes in the middle to take away from the basic message.

Irene said...

I absolutely jealous of your wonderful collection.

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

Did she just buy them?