Friday, February 24, 2012

Joy to Your Heart - Postcard Friendship Friday #104


Just recently, hearing about the crash of my external hard drive containing years of scans and my vast collection of ephemera, my good friend and Bro Phil sent this wonderful Christmas postcard.

I know Christmas is long past, yet still I find myself humming Christmas songs as I do my work around the house.  For me, the holiday is all year long and every day.

Though spring is just around the bend, I love the beauty of this postcard--the little girl in blue, holding holly leaves, surrounded by sparkling icicles.  She makes my heart happy!

Have a lovely day, everyone!

*  NOTE: You don't have to stick to the theme I choose each Friday. Just put up the postcards you love and tell us why you like them.

*  REMINDER: Comments and links which contain advertising and do not refer to any of the following; Postcard Friendship Friday, mailboxes, the Post office, postcards or the love of postcards, will be deleted.

 

4 comments:

Snap said...

You can't beat a happy heart and I'm glad to hear that someone else hums Christmas tunes all year! Happy PFF!

Sheila @ A Postcard a Day said...

Christmas carols are never far from my mind either!

What a thoughtful person is Phil.

viridian said...

I am sorry to hear that your hard drive failed. This is a big loss!

Jocelyn said...

I found myself singing 'Good King Wenceslas' the other day. When the snow lay round about, deep and crisp and even. ?!?!@# It was 32 degrees celcius!