Friday, February 17, 2012

A Valentine Message - Postcard Friendship Friday #103



I love Valentine's Day so much I just had to share this lovely postcard I found on Card Cow.  I love the wonderful postcards there!  I have special permission from the owner to use these lovelies for Postcard Friendship Friday.  There is a link in the sidebar if you'd like to visit--if you love postcards as much as I do, you'll find yourself lost in a world of beauty and humor.  I'm grateful to Card Cow, especially since my external hard drive crashed and I no longer have access to my scanned collections of cards, illustrations, photos and such.

Have a lovely weekend everyone!

*  NOTE: You don't have to stick to the theme I choose each Friday. Just put up the postcards you love and tell us why you like them.

*  REMINDER: Comments and links which contain advertising and do not refer to any of the following; Postcard Friendship Friday, mailboxes, the Post office, postcards or the love of postcards, will be deleted.

 

4 comments:

Clytie said...

I love Valentines too! Especially the older cards like this one.

Sheila @ A Postcard a Day said...

Card Cow does have some wonderful cards and this is no exception!

Irene said...

thanks for an extension of a favorite time of year for me too.

enisa said...

What happens if I post my email and title there?

defective product injury