Friday, April 19, 2013

Look Alike Day! -Postcard Friendship Friday #164


Today is National Look Alike Day.  When I was growing up, I always wanted a twin.  There are twins in my family--they appear every other generation.  My sister has twin girls--they are delightful young ladies.

No one seems to know how this holiday originated, but everyone seems to have great fun finding people who do have a resemblance to one another.  People dress up to look like famous folks and there are contests and parties to celebrate the holiday.

Elvis Presley is the most impersonated.  Me?  I love Siamese Cats--hence today's postcard!

Happy Postcard Friendship Friday!

* LINKING UP You can put your link in any time between now and next Thursday.  PFF is open for the entire week!

* BADGE When you submit a postcard, be sure to put a link back to this page.  You can copy and paste the PFF badge, which has the link embedded.  Thank you!

THEMES: You don't have to stick to the theme I choose each Friday. Just put up the postcards you love and tell us why you like them.

*  REMINDER: Comments and links which contain advertising and do not refer to any of the following; Postcard Friendship Friday, mailboxes, the Post office, postcards, or the love of postcards, will be deleted. 




3 comments:

dmarks said...

From the pair of cats in Disney's "Lady and the Tramp"

We are Siamese if you please
We are Siamese if you don't please
We are from a residence of Siam
There is no finer cat than I am

Snap said...

You find the most interesting *DAYS* to celebrate! I love Siamese kitties. Happy PFF!

Maria said...

My bestfriend has a Siamese & Persian hybrid cat and I love sleeping over at her place just to play with her cat :)

Thanks for the 'look alikes' theme!

Happy weekend!