Friday, April 25, 2014

Hug an Australian Day -Postcard Friendship Friday #117


Today is Hug an Australian Day!  I have been a fan of Australia since I was nine years old, when we studied the country at length.  Someday I shall visit Australia.  I may not return home.  (grin)  Just kidding. 

I'm not sure how long Hug an Australian Day has been around, but it is an actual copyrighted holiday!  It was created by the folks at Wellcat.  

Have a lovely weekend mates, and Happy Postcard Friendship Friday!

LINKING UP:  You can put your link in any time between now and next Thursday.  Postcard Friendship Friday is open for the entire week! 

BADGE:  When you submit a postcard, be sure to put a link back to this page.  You can copy and paste the PFF badge, which has the link embedded.  Thank you!

*  THEMESYou don't have to stick to the theme I choose each Friday. Just put up the pieces you love and tell us why you like them.

*  REMINDER: Comments and links which contain advertising will be deleted. Also, any and all suspicious links which do not lead to a correct website will be reported and deleted.





6 comments:

Postcardy said...

Today is National Arbor Day in the United States.

Maria said...

Too bad I didn't see any Australian today!

Hugs Beth. Happy weekend !

VioletSky said...

I had no idea it was hug an Aussie day, yet, I still posted a Australian postcard!

Irene said...

what a great holiday, I'll have to go hug my Aussie. Love your card. I'd love to go to Australia too, it's just so far.

VioletSky said...

it seems I forgot to link up... I wondered where everybody was!

Heather said...

What a neat idea. The world would be a more wonderful place if we had the same event for more countries.