Friday, May 23, 2014

All in a Tangle -Postcard Friendship Friday #121


I love bluebells--when I see them in my garden, I know Spring has arrived.  The two floating bluebells held by the fairy couple appear to have become tangled.  What a charming idea--bluebell balloons!

I am going to make this post short, as my husband is recovering from knee surgery and still requires a lot of care.  Have a lovely day, everyone, and Happy Postcard Friendship Friday!

LINKING UP:  You can put your link in any time between now and next Thursday.  Postcard Friendship Friday is open for the entire week! 

* BADGE:  When you submit a postcard, be sure to put a link back to this page.  You can copy and paste the PFF badge, which has the link embedded.  Thank you!

*  THEMES: You don't have to stick to the theme I choose each Friday. Just put up the pieces you love and tell us why you like them.

*  REMINDER: Comments and links which contain advertising will be deleted. Also, any and all suspicious links which do not lead to a correct website will be reported and deleted.




5 comments:

Ulta58 said...

Urocze te elfy w ogrodzie.Masz rację dzwonki to bardzo malownicze a zarazem i delikatne kwiaty.Dużo zdrowia dla męża.Pozdrowienia z Polski .

Funoldhag said...

Hello, Beth--Hope your husband is getting along well after his knee surgery. Takes a while to get going again, but he'll be kicking up his heels before too long!! Have a great weekend. Carol

Sheila @ A Postcard a Day said...

Bluebells are one of my favourite wild flowers. The woods are full of them at the moment. So of course I love your postcard. :)

I hope your husband recovers very quickly.

Postcardy said...

Nice card. I don't think I have ever seen real bluebells.

Irene said...

Sending you and your husband good vibes. Recovery is slow but well worth the trouble, in the end. Love your card as usual, beautiful!