Sunday, May 4, 2014

May the Fourth Be With You!



I was one of the fortunate generation, who watched the movie Star Wars for the very first time.  Unacquainted with special effects seen for the first time in that film, I still remember the awe I felt, as we watched that first huge spaceship move cross the top of the movie screen.  We had never seen anything like it.  I was hooked.  In fact, my friends and I saw that first movie 26 times.


It is fun to note the saga continues from that first amazing film.  Star Wars has fans of every age.  I shall always be an admirer of Star Wars. I'll never forget the astonishment and awe I experienced the first time I saw the movie. 

Apparently today is when fans get together to celebrate the success of Star Wars.  When you look at the date, it seems obvious as to why.  (grin)

MAY THE FOURTH BE WITH YOU!

Have a GREAT weekend!


1 comment:

Irene said...

Love this, May the 4th be with you. I believe Star Wars was a second date with my husband. It was an unusual experience.