Friday, May 6, 2016

Mama's Peeking -Postcard Friendship Friday #312



I adore this old postcard.  Mama is there, peeking from behind the curtain, making sure her young'un is doing the right thing.  I wonder what the story is here?  I would love to know.

Mother's Day is this weekend.  How grateful I am for my Mom.  She is such a wonder, amazing lady.  So many of my friends don't know what it is like to have a great relationship with their Moms.  I am incredibly blessed to call her my friend and close confidante.  She is beautiful to my heart.

Have a blessed and lovely Mother's Day, dear Friends and Happy Postcard Friendship Friday!

LINKING UP:  You can put your link in any time between now and next Thursday.  Postcard Friendship Friday is open for the entire week! 

  * BADGE:  When you submit a postcard, be sure to put a link back to this page.  You can copy and paste the PFF badge, which has the link embedded.  Thank you!

*THEMES:  You don't have to stick to the theme I choose each Friday.  Just put up the postcards you love and tell us why you like them! 

A REMINDER:  Links which do not have to do with Postcard Friendship  Friday will be removedLinks which advertise various products will share that same fateAny and all suspicious links will be reported to Blogspot then deleted.







2 comments:

Paul van Yperen said...

Dear Beth,

Very sweet, both the card and your comment on your remarkable mother.

We just returned from visiting my parents to celebrate their 61th wedding anniversary. We had a dinner with three generations and it was such a cozy and memorable evening.

Happy PFF!

Irene said...

Lovely card, hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day too.