Friday, January 5, 2018

A Joyous New Year to You! -Postcard Friendship Friday #389

Hello, sweet Friends.  I love this postcard.  It is from my cyber collection and does not have a back I can upload for you.

I sometimes have dreams where I am flying above the trees, winging my way through the air with the birds.  This postcard reminds me of those wonderful moments.  I think that is the way it will be in heaven--I am SURE we will be able to fly just like this.

It is 2018 now--I am looking forward to the adventure ahead--both with anticipation and joy and a little dread.  The uncertainty of our world is a burden upon my heart at times--yet I trust God with the unknown future of this beautiful place He made.

Blessings and joy to you this New Year, and Happy Postcard Friendship Friday!

LINKING UP:  You can put your link in any time between now and next Thursday.  Postcard Friendship Friday is open for the entire week!     

  * BADGE:  When you submit a postcard, be sure to put a link back to this page.  You can copy and paste the PFF badge, which has the link embedded.  Thank you! 

THEMES: You don't have to stick to the theme I choose each Friday. Just put up the postcards you love and tell us why you like them.

REMINDER:  If you post anything other than a postcard to share, your link will be removed.   Postcard Friendship Friday is specifically dedicated to postcards, both modern and vintage.  






No comments: